Monday, January 17, 2011

To begin, press here.

Greetings!

Okay, that was kinda hokey.... I'm full of that so please bare with me... or is it bear with me. Either one sounds like more fun than it acutaly is. First lets start with some background!

My name is Ashley, I'm a 25 year old woman who loves to do things with my hands. Crafting specifically. I have learned to sew from my mother, to have an eye for the arts from my many teachers and taught myself to crochet after being inspired by a very happy hooker.

I can safely say that I am happy with how my life is going at this very moment. Dispite being jobless, still in school for my two year degree in Graphic Design, and having fairly few friends. Scratch that. I started school over because I want to finish, I have an etsy store, and while it's not top of the line, it's gone further to make me happy than any other job I've had. And I have friends. I love them dearly. We're all drama infested, as big groups nearly always are, but they're still mine. I have many friends.

I have suffered from a long life of confusion and being socialy awkward and I'm happy to say I've finaly found my lot in life, and the love of my life. He's what I immagined the love of my life to be, supportive, protective, loving, a little silly... in many ways, like my father. Though, my fiancee has half of my fathers vices and a quarter of my fathers income. I think this is a fair trade. We are getting married on the 21st of May this year.

And the blog, I'm making the blog to well. Make myself happy, the same reason why I make my crafts. I hope to be able to share my experiances with everyone and have questions answered when possable as well as answering questions. But for the most part, I'll share and craft, and keep my friends updated. This is for everyone, but mostly... for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment