Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today Is Grand

I'm an excited woman. I made my first offical Etsy sale today. One of my pink earflap hats, which makes me completly estatic that someone has bought something.

Today has been mostly decoration of the Etsy shop, restocking the shop and brainstorming ideas. My housekeeping has been a bit lax as well, mostly because of the busy schedule I've had lately, so I decided to catch up on that as well.

I found a gold mine of old patterns and older fabrics that would make great things. These were all my mothers, she's given them to me because she rarely uses any of the fabric, and most of it has been in storage for a long time.

I nearly peed myself when I found old carebear patterns. These will be utalized, and I'll keep those projects up to date on this blog. I am estatic that I found these.

My Etsy shop was added to someones favorite shop as well... I think I'm slowly getting up there as a seller. I hope so anyway.

Heres to being creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment